Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Winter Wonderland Trees



The winter wonderland tree set is beautiful.  I have seen so many cards on Pinterest using this set. 


Stamped in Always Artichoke and stamped again without reinking.  A piece of gold speckled vellum was laid over the top.  Mounted on dark green cardstock.  When I ran out of the vellum I created some of my own by spattering gold mica paint on plain vellum.  The ribbon has threads of gold to coordinate with the gold on the vellum.  These are very pretty cards and I considered using this as my main card to send this year but changed my mind. 

These trees were stamped in Night of Navy. Marina Mist was sponged above a curved mask several times to create the hills.  Silent night was stamped and heat embossed in silver. I made this at Joyce's stamp camp. 



The trees were stamped with Night of Navy on Crumb Cake paperCrumb cake ink was sponged around the edges and the edge of the banner.  I added dots of white gel pen for the snow and a die cut snowflake from silver foil.  The card base is also Crumb Cake.  I loved this card.  I found the original on Pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment