Thursday, March 3, 2016

Six Sided Style

I had so much fun using my new hexagon punch and Six Sided stamp set.  I also have the die and the embossing folder. I used a stencil made from the die and sponged color over some of the spaces.  Then I stamped the lines and some dots from Gorgeous Grunge and then added a die cut butterfly and a few sequins. 
Using DSP and the punch made this card an easy one.  I also punched some flowers using the itty bitty flower punch and then added pink pearls in the center of each.
I used Night of Navy for the card base topped with a doily and a banner of DSP. I stamped the hexagons with navy and pool party and then punched them out.  A few punched flowers and pearls finished the card. 
These are both just punched DSP.  The flowers are cut from the Botanical Blooms die.


No comments:

Post a Comment